Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Changing Themes

If you're returning to this blog, you'll notice I've changed the layout again. Hopefully this will be the last time. It's not exactly what I want, but it's close enough for now. I can add gadgets and widgets and it not upset the layout.

I recently did a review of "Holiday Blend" by Cleo Coyle. The book makes it debut today. It's great mystery and I plan to post my review here shortly. If you love coffee and mystery, you can't go wrong with the Coffehouse Mystery series. If you just love coffee or mystery, give the series a try.

The Coffehouse Mystery series is the reason this blog exists. Without reading that series, following that author and her website to a new blog she participates in, I would have never blogged. I am not an Internet superhighway participant. I'd be happy with a typewriter (mind you an electric one).

Guess I've rambled enough for now. Thanks for stopping by and return often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on today's post. Thanks for dropping by.