Saturday, February 11, 2017

Happy Saturday and Traveler


Hope your Saturday is going well and the weather is nice where you are.

I'm working on several reviews but today I thought I'd just share a fun photo of my cat Traveler. 


I caught him watching TV one night and couldn't resist taking this photo of him. He seemed so interested in whatever was on the screen. I wish I had made a note of what was on at the time. Can you tell he has one paw crossed over his leg?

So Traveler and I wish you a relaxing and fun day filled wonderful adventures and fascinating treats.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Mason - you too have a good weekend. Fascinating photo of a delightful moggy .. he is interested isn't he .. and those crossed paws -bet he's hoping you don't switch it off! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous 'photo, Mason! Thanks for sharing. I hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sure is intense, whatever it was! Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Hobbes used to watch cat and snake specials like that. No idea why snakes fascinated her, but they did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traveler looks like a sweet cat. Our cat watches TV with us but usually because we are all sitting down together and she can move from person to person to get all four people petting her at almost the same time.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on today's post. Thanks for dropping by.