Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving To One And All


Thanksgiving cardToday throughout the U.S. (and other places) millions of people are celebrating Thanksgiving Day.

This day means age-old traditions. For many it means the likes of meals with family and friends, the annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, football games, and shopping for early Christmas bargains.

I want to take this day to say a huge and heartfelt THANK YOU to each and everyone who visits here. Y’all have been wonderful about stopping by even though I’ve been MIA from blogdom a lot lately and haven’t been visiting your blogs as much as I’d like to. 

I am truly thankful for your support and especially for your friendship.

My wish for y’all is that you have a safe and HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Please, remember to enjoy each moment you have with family and friends.

19 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Thanksgiving to YOU and thank you for being such a wonderful friend! We love you! Caren and Cody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caren and Cody, Happy Thanksgiving my friends. Love y'all too. Hope y'all are having a wonderful day.

      Delete
  2. Hi Mason .. have a happy and peaceful Thanksgiving - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hilary, thanks so much. Hope you have a wonderful day too my friend.

      Delete
  3. And a safe, happy and love filled Thanksgiving to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elephant's Child, I hate to admit I'm not sure where you're locating and if you celebrate Thanksgiving or not. Either way, I hope you and your family are having a fun and safe day too, my friend.

      Delete
  4. Have a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving, Mason!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ingrid, Happy Thanksgiving to you and the girls. Hope the weather isn't too bad in your area. Have a great day, my friend.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Carol, I hope you're having a wonderful day too my friend.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Alex, wishing you and your family a safe and blessed Thanksgiving too my friend.

      Delete
  7. Have a lovely Thanksgiving, Mason!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margot, my friend, wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Dez, thanks and hoping you're having a wonderful day my friend.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Teresa, my friend, hope you and your family are having a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving.

      Delete
  10. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours also, Mason :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on today's post. Thanks for dropping by.