Friday, March 24, 2017

Checking in and returning soon


Hi, everyone! I'm just checking in to let you know I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I'm just juggling a lot of balls activities at the moment and haven't gotten into a rhythm where I can get everything done at once and feel good about it.

I'm delighted to be coordinating two virtual book tours (STILL ME ... AFTER ALL THESE YEARS and CREATING STORIES). Be sure to check out their schedules. In addition, I'm organizing virtual book tours for THE SNOWMAN and DREAMS, GOALS AND ADVENTURE. You can sign up now to participate. I'm loving working with these amazing authors and wonderful bloggers.

I'm also busy with a couple of away from the computer type things that are taking a lot of my attention. I promise to be back soon with some amazing books to tell you about. 

Thanks for checking in on me. Take care and enjoy your day!! 

9 comments:

  1. It sounds as if you are burning your candle at both ends, and starting a fire in the middle too. Take care of yourself. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mason - glad to read all is well - and good luck with all the challenges ... just sometimes things catch up with us ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. That alone sounds like a lot to juggle. Don't overwhelm yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do have a lot going on, Mason! I'll be looking forward to your posts when you're back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the feeling. Sometimes you just have to take a step back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You mean I finally make it over here and you're gone? LOL j/k

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good idea to step back when you need to. None of us do it enough. We'll be here when you come back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy to see you checking in, life happens!! Be blessed my friend! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on today's post. Thanks for dropping by.