It won’t be long before Halloween will be here and what better time to begin preparing your scary reads than now with Rock Star Lit’s PAGE TURNING PARANORMAL CONTEST for the Summer of 2016!
You can enter to win some awesome prizes such as eBooks, signed books, gift cards, paranormal DVDs, Tarot Cards or even a Psychic Reading! Please see the end of the post for more details.
The contest is featuring these great authors:
Now to add to your reading selection, JL Merrow shares five favorite paranormal heroes (for Night Owl).
1. Thomas Nightingale from Ben Aaronovitch’s Rivers of London series, which I rave about to anyone who will stand still long enough. The “voice” of the series is actually young mixed-race British policeman Peter Grant, and his witty, modern and earnest narration is a joy, but Nightingale is a good, old-fashioned (in more ways than one) tragic hero: the last wizard left in Britain, until he took on Peter as his apprentice.
2. Victor Bayne from Jordan Castillo Price’s Psycop series. A medium scarred by his experiences—he was hospitalized as a teen, until they realized he really could see dead people—and now working as a cop, he’s an engagingly flawed narrator with a very hot boyfriend!
3. Percival Whyborne from Jordan L Hawk’s Whyborne & Griffin series. He’s a powerful magic practitioner in an alternative Victorian age and, although not actually British, is certainly repressed enough to be! He’s also engagingly flawed.
4. Harry Dresden from Jim Butcher’s Dresden Files. He’s a down-at-heel private eye—who does magic. And you have to love that strong, witty first person narration.
5. Felix Castor from Mike Carey’s eponymous series. Dark, haunted and flawed.
To enter the giveaway, just click on the Rafflecopter widget below and follow the instructions. It may take the widget a few seconds to load so please be patient.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have you ever had or would you like to have a psychic reading? Do you have a favorite paranormal author or series you follow?