Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Different Today

Are you planning any fun changes for the New Year?

With all the talk about resolutions, goals and plans for the coming year, got me to wondering how many of us include something fun and relaxing in those efforts. My guess, probably not as much as we should.

With that in mind, I thought I’d be different today and post something fun. To me puzzles are a good way to relax. I will tell you the one below only has 16 pieces, but they are not the classic pieces you see with a puzzle. Trust me, it isn’t super hard - just different. My time was 1:30 and the average is 1:55.

Give it a try and relax for a few minutes. Have fun.


Click to Mix and Solve

12 comments:

  1. One minute and 1:15 seconds. :) that was interesting and kind of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun, Mason. My time was 1:25. But what I want to know is how someone did that in 15 seconds. Good grief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mason! Nice to do something a little different to start out my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was fun. My time was 1:10.

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok now that I feel COMPLETELY inferior and frustrated I will go and start my day....!!! lol

    Have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mason - Planning for fun is really important, isn't it? Especially because life can get completely crazy. Thanks for sharing the fun puzzle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi all just popping in to say I'm glad everyone is enjoying the puzzle. They can be a lot of fun. I'm off at work so I won't be around for awhile but I hope everyone continues to have a little fun.

    VR, I'm can't image anyone doing the puzzle in 15 seconds. I think the minute before it is missing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun. I'm guessing the 15 second time came after multiple tries. I did it twice. 1:15 on my first try and :57 on my second.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah mason, why did you go and get me started with the puzzles -- again? I just broke the habit before Christmas. I can beat it. I can beat it. I CAN BEAT IT! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mason,
    I had great fun with the puzzle even if I am not good at all and didn't try it as a contest but just to play.
    Will you spurn me if I made it in 4
    min.?
    Anyway, I enjoyed it and thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on today's post. Thanks for dropping by.