Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas One and All



Can you believe it? It’s Christmas Eve. My, oh my, where did the time go to? Just yesterday it was July or was that June?
Merry-Christmas-animated-glitter-ball-clipart
Well, either way it’s here if we’re ready for it or not (which I’m not). I just wanted to take today to wish each and everyone of you (and your families) a very MERRY CHRISTMAS

If you’re not celebrating Christmas, I wish you a wonderful day instead.


In case I don’t get a chance to get by your blogs to tell you in person (so to speak), please know that y’all are very important to me and I hope you find everything you wish for under under your tree.


I’ll leave you now with a video of some of my favorite Christmas songs. Sorry I couldn’t get the music widget to work this year for Christmas music. 

If I don’t see you tomorrow, I hope to be back on Thursday. Until then, y’all are the BEST!!

11 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! My present comes home next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mason - Have a wonderful Christmas! All the best to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Mason! I just have to finish preparing food and I am ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Mason! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and your family and friends, Mason.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and a Happy, Prosperous, Peaceful New 2014 Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Mason

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas! I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mason .. 3 hours of Christmas music is just what we need ... while we read, work at making various lunches, dinners etc, play puzzles and generally enjoy a bit of lounging around .. Happy Christmas to you and to a successful 2014 - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on today's post. Thanks for dropping by.