Saturday, August 13, 2011

POUNCE by Erika Engebretson

POUNCE is a delightful story youngsters, as well as adults, will enjoy.Pounce cover

This the true adventures of a kitten who explored, climbed and sometimes even got into a bit of mischief. Pounce’s journeys fueled strong imagination of more vivid adventures.

Author Erika Engebretson used the love of her childhood pet as inspiration to boost others’ self-confidence.

The colorful and crisp artwork of Illustrator Peng Wu enhances the story and gives readers examples of how Pounce’s imagination soared.

POUNCE is a fun book to add to a child’s library.

Author Erika Engebretson’s website is http://erikaengebretson.com/

Pounce by Erika Engebretson, Illustrated by Peng Wu, AuthorHouse, @2011, ISBN: 9781452099446, Paperback, 20 pages

FTC Full Disclosure - This book was sent to me in hopes I would review it. However, receiving the complimentary copy did not influence my review.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Mason .. I can see how Pounce could have a rather expansionary imagination .. lovely for a child to read .. as Pounce explores life.

    Thanks - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite books are children's books. I pretend I'm buying them for others, but....

    :)

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mason - Thanks for this. I'm beginning to look around for books that I think my grand-daughter might like when she gets a little older and this one sounds terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are always little ones on my shopping lists and books are my favorite gifts. Thanks for showing me this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pouce sounds gorgeous. Makes me think of all the mischief my pusscats get up to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the recommendation, this was a fantastic book! I love the imagery and imagination it brings forth.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on today's post. Thanks for dropping by.