Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Enjoy A Moment Or Two


Today I’d like to share a couple of autumn scenes with you. 

fall colors

The fall can be a beautiful time of year with all the brilliant yellows, reds, and browns mixed in with the greens. It’s a great time to stop and take stock of one’s surroundings.

The photos below were taken early one morning when the fog was quite heavy. With my little digital camera the fog almost appeared to be rain drops.

red maple in fog
red maple in fog 2

My wish for you today is that you have the time to stop and enjoy the beauty nature has to share with you no matter what season of the year it is where you are. There’s no telling what it could inspire.

Please be sure to stop back by tomorrow when ABSOLUTE OBSESSION author C. Elizabeth joins us to talk about writing backwards (and it my not be what you think). As always, thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day. 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Mason .. love the photos .. and Autumn is glorious with its choices of colour schemes, scents and earthy pleasures. Great - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, Mason! I'm hoping I have time for a walk today. It's going to be beautiful outside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mason - Oh, thank you for sharing such a gorgeous set of 'photos! Sooooo beautiful! There is no real autumn where I live, so it was nice to see these :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a very happy Autumn to you, too. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos, Mason! Sometimes we need to stop and take a look around us. And step outside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos!

    Fall is my absolute FAVORITE SEASON!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our leaves are changing now. I need to go get some photos. LOL - like I have time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your Autumn with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos! It's so important to take the time and enjoy this beauty while it lasts (in fact, I blogged about this very topic today).

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on today's post. Thanks for dropping by.