Friday, December 21, 2018

Seasons Greetings


Hi all, just a quick post to wish everyone a safe, healthy and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. For those not celebrating the season, I wish you a safe and joyous time as well.

I'll probably be offline until after the first of year so I want to take this time to say I am most thankful for each and everyone of you. I hope to have something interesting to share with you in January or early February. I've been working on a project for the past year that has been both exciting and a bit scary. I have been on a journey that I never really thought I'd go on. Can't wait to share it with you.

I'm also gearing up to host back to back book tours through MC Book Tours for author Sherilyn Decter's upcoming releases in a fascinating series, the Bootleggers' Chronicles. The books fall into the genre of literature historical women's crime fiction. You can check out the first tour here. Sign up and come along for a fun adventure.

I hope the new year brings wonderful things to all of you!! If I don't get a chance to stop by and visit with you in the next few days, please know I'm wishing you all MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I saw this online and couldn't resist sharing it. It says so much.

13 comments:

  1. All the very best to you and yours - and I am looking forward to your announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mason - have a lovely Christmas and New Year ... and all the best for the future year - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! DLP's office will be closed next week and I look forward to some time to enjoy and relax. (And do a little catching up of course.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you all the best, Mason, now and in the new year! Enjoy some time off, and I wish you well in your new project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great holiday season and I can't wait what to hear what you are planning to share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, Mason. I can't wait to hear what you'll have to share in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too! I wish you all the best in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the sentiment you shared! Wishing you and yours a beautiful and blessed holiday! Enjoy your break! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you joy and good reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Intriguing!!
    I hope 2019 brings you all kinds of joy and success, Mason!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a great holiday season, have a great 2019!

    www.ficklemillennial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. All the best to you in the New Year!

    www.ficklemillennial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on today's post. Thanks for dropping by.