Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day (or Monday)

              Clipart                        

For many across the country today is a day of celebrating. It’s the last major holiday of the summer. It’s a day to celebrate the economic and social contributions workers make to our lives.

Here’s wishing everyone a safe, happy, and fun Labor Day celebration with family and friends. If you’re not celebrating Labor Day, I still wish you a safe, happy and fun day to celebrate life with those you love.

Please drop back tomorrow when author Margaret Coel joins us with her latest Wind River Mystery release, BUFFALO BILL’S DEAD NOW. She’ll be talking about ‘Why Buffalo Bill.’ It’s always a pleasure to have you visit. Thanks so much and Happy Labor Day!!

6 comments:

  1. Mason - Enjoy the holiday! Looking forward to Margaret Coel's visit tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Labor Day to you too. The picture made me laugh and also made me grateful that I'm single - LOL.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mason, I hope you had a great labor day. Mine was pretty sweet, calm and relaxing.

    Jai

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on today's post. Thanks for dropping by.