Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Halloween will be here before you know it and what better way to get in the mood of this scary holiday than with pretty spooky nails.
Check out this new Halloween nail art tutorial from Julep that uses colors from their Happy Halloween Welcome Box. Get this 4-piece beauty box featuring a trio of spooky polishes and a gel eye glider for FREE when you join the Julep beauty box subscription.
Here are the steps to this easy orange-and-black mani:
1. Paint one coat of orange 2/3 of the way up your nail. Let dry.
2. Using a striping tool (or a toothpick!) to polish on black points.
3. Polish the outline of the points with one coat of black polish.
4. Add a top coat and you’re done!
As a Julep Maven you’ll receive a box of brand-new, full sized nail color and beauty products each month – and you deserve it!
- Julep Maven is affordable. Every month you get more than $40 of full-size products for just $24.99 per month (tip - prepay for three months at a time and save $15).
- Julep Maven is the only customizable box of full-size, limited-run nail colors and beauty innovations. That means no surprises, no dupes or colors you don't like. You can see what is in your box each month and have the option of swapping out colors/products you already have or don't want.
- Julep Mavens get 20% off all single product purchases, free shipping, early access to secret sales. If you are passionate about your polish, that adds up to some amazing savings!
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you’re having a great Sunday. Does your nail polish coordinate with the season and holidays? Do you enjoy being a kid again and dressing up for Halloween?