NOTE: The winner of the Movie Magic Blu-ray Combo Pack giveaway is LD Masterson. Congratulations!
Do you enjoy contests and giveaways? I do, as long as the guidelines for entering don’t take an hour to complete.
Well, one of the things I enjoy about blogging is being about to host giveaways and tell you about intriguing contests. Today I have one of each. First let me tell you about a wonderful giveaway the PartnersHub Family is offering, followed by an interesting contest Sourcebooks Landmark is hosting for a fun book they’re releasing in February.
MOVIE MAGIC . . . . . .
• The Little Mermaid - Diamond Edition
• The Lone Ranger
• Monsters University
• Angels Sing
• Rise of The Guardians
• Despicable Me 2
• Grown Ups 2
• Wizard of Oz 3D
• The Wolverine
• Star Trek: Into Darkness
• White House Down
• Fast 6
• Pacific Rim
• After Earth
• Man of Steel
• Red 2
• World War Z
• 2 Guns
• Weeds: The Complete Collection
• Predator 3D
You haven’t seen your favorite movie until you’ve seen the special features!
This holiday rediscover the #MovieMagic behind your favorite films. Blu-ray offers exclusive special features that put you in the filmmaker’s chair, with a behind-the-scenes access to all of the magic: special effects, talent interviews, alternative endings, unreleased scenes, bloopers, and more!
With a Blu-ray combo pack, you can enjoy your favorite films in high-definition whenever and wherever you want. You can keep the Blu-ray disc in the living room, DVD in the car, and the digital copy on your phone for when you’re on the move!
Highlights of a Blu-ray combo pack:
• Blu-ray lets you to watch your favorite movies with unmatched sound and video that is SIX TIMES the quality of DVDs!
• Blu-ray offers the most premium possible in home entertainment experience
• You don’t have to worry about the buffering that happens with streaming videos
By using the Blu-ray #MovieMagic Blog App below you can discover:
• Behind-the-Scenes #MovieMagic GIF Grid - Mouse over each of the GIF squares and click to view a behind-the-scenes clip exclusively from the film's Blu-ray special features.
• The Next Generation of Blu-ray - Don't get left behind with old tech! Check out what's next for Blu-ray in 2014 and beyond!
How many Blu-rays do you have in your movie collection? Which one is the most watched? Which Blu-ray would you love to get this year in your Christmas stocking? Is there a movie (or two) you’d love to see re-mastered and re-released on Blu-ray?
This giveaway is for ONE Blu-ray combo pack. PartnersHub Family will make the selection from the list above.
To enter this giveaway, just send me an e-mail (email@example.com) with the subject line, “Win Movie Magic Combo.” Your message should include your name and mailing address. The contest is open to residents of the U.S. only and no post office box addresses can be accepted. The deadline to enter this giveaway for a chance to win one of the Blu-ray Movie Magic Combo packs is 8 p.m. (EST) on Friday, Dec. 13.
PartnersHub Family ask that I remind those entering the giveaway that each household is only eligible to win ONE #MovieMagic title via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.
FTC Full Disclosure - I am working with Blu-ray in making this announcement. Blu-ray, through PartnersHub Family, is supplying the combo pack as a promotional giveaway. I am hosting the giveaway without compensation solely for the purpose of providing visitors to my blog the opportunity to win a Blu-ray Movie Magic Combo Pack.
CURL UP & DYE Prize Basket . . . . . .
CURL UP & DYE is a humorous and intriguing read you won’t be able to put down. To share the news, Sourcebooks Landmark is sponsoring a pre-order campaign and the grand prize is a $100 basket full of goodies for any lady’s bad hair day — I don’t want to give too much away, but there will be a brand-new pink blow-drier included.
Sharon’s novel will be released in February 2014, but if you pre-order the book now, Sourcebooks will send you a bookmark signed by Sharon! One lucky winner will receive a Curl Up & Dye prize basket filled with brand-new hair care and styling accessories in honor of the Curl Up & Dye, put together by Ruby Dye herself!
Here’s how to get your bookmark and enter to win the Curl Up & Dye Hair Care Prize Basket:
1. Pre-order the book (print or eBook) through any retailer (Barnes & Noble, Amazon, your local independent bookseller/Indiebound, Books-A-Million, Hastings, etc.).
2. Email your proof of purchase (receipt or picture of the receipt) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve already pre-ordered —not a problem! Send them your receipt!
3. You will get an email back confirming when your bookmark was sent out.
4. In the meantime, download the prequel and novella, COLOR ME BAD, available now on e-book through any digital retailer!
COLOR ME BAD is a fun and quick read that will have you laughing out loud. You can click here for my thoughts on the book.
Well, thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope I’ve entice you a bit with these offers. If you know of other offers available, please feel free to share in the comments. Thanks again and have a great weekend.