Sunday, January 27, 2013

Seeing The World Through Firmoo


Reading glasses have become a ‘must’ for me during the past several years. I find that words and numbers are being printed much smaller than they were in my youth. Smilelogo

I recently had the opportunity to try a pair of free reading glasses from Firmoo.com, a Global Online Optical Store. They offer a vast array of quality, fashionable and very affordable reading and prescription glasses, as well as sunglasses.

The hard part for me was deciding on which glasses I wanted to try, so many choices. They have a Virtual Try-on widget where you can see how the glasses look on a number of models. The fun part is you can even upload your own photo to try the glasses on. 

I normally wear glasses with small, oval lens. I decided to be different so I selected a large, round pair of glasses with a burgundy and pink frame. I then selected the strength of gsetlasses I needed and that was that.

The process, after I made my decision, was quick and simple. The glasses arrived in less than a week. I was even provided a tracking code so I could follow the glasses on their journey to me. 

I was surprised when the glasses arrived as they came wrapped in a cleaning cloth inside a sturdy, hard plastic case inside a drawstring carrying bag. A small screwdriver and screws for repairing the glasses was also included.

When I put the glasses on, they fit perfectly and the glasses closeupvision was great. It was a better fit than I’ve had with other glasses that I tried on in the store. The frames are a sturdy plastic and work great for me.

Why am I sharing all of this with you? Well, Firmoo has a First Pair Free Program I thought you might like to know about and possible try. You get a free pair of glasses simply by paying the shipping. For additional questions about ordering, shipping, tracking or other issues, you can find the answers at http://www.firmoo.com/help.shtml. I’ve been well pleased with my glasses and I hope you will be too.

Firmoo.com can be found on Facebook (where they have 550,000+ fans), on Twitter, and Pinterest.

Brisco & GlassesI wanted to share how the glasses looked, but ya’ll know I’m a bit shy so I talked our English Shepherd, Brisco, into wearing them for me. He always gets excited when he seesBrisco in glasses the camera so we had fun with the experiment. 

FTC Full Disclosure - I was contacted about the glasses by Firmoo.com. I selected the glasses and they were sent to me free of charge by Firmoo.com in hopes I would review them. However, receiving the complimentary pair of glasses did not influence my review. 

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday and the weather isn’t too bad wherever you are. Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to stop back by tomorrow. I plan to have a couple of reviews and giveaways to share with you. Has anyone ever tried Firmoo before? Have you ever purchased eyeglasses online before?

1 comment:

  1. Mason - Always glad to learn about new products - thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on today's post. Thanks for dropping by.