I can’t begin to tell you how much I appreciate all of the input in yesterday’s post about my quandary to ask or not ask authors to guest blog here.
Thank you so much for all your comments. It seems the consensus is that I should ask authors to guest blog here without feeling like I’m being pushy. I’ve always felt that I’m bothering them by asking.
I never thought about an author being shy or feeling they were being pushy by asking to guest blog. The comments yesterday made me look at things differently. I also realize from the comments that some people that I consider authors or soon-to-be authors, don’t see themselves the way I do.
Since it was extremely late when I got in from work last night, I didn’t have a chance to visit everyone’s blog like I had planned. I hope everyone who read yesterday’s post will keep in mind that there is an open invitation to guest blog here. I just want to say again how much I appreciate each and every comment, not just on yesterday’s post but everyday’s. Y’all are the best.
I’d also like to extend a special thank you to two fellow bloggers who recently passed awards onto me.
First, Heather Webber from heather webber passed along The
Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks so much Heather. If you haven’t stop by her blog, be sure to do so. She always ends the week of blogging with a beautiful photo on Friday.
Next, I’d like to thank Cassandra at Cassandra Jade in the Realm for awarding me The Lovely Blog Award. Thanks so much Cassandra. Be sure to stop by and see Cassandra’s blog. She has wonderful tips and posts about writing and her blog is quite lovely.
The rules with this award are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. Thanks again Cassandra.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
I’ve shared some things before but here are seven more:
1) I rarely eat breakfast, just drink coffee.
2) I love the color of purple but I mostly wear black.
3) I’ll try to drive anything as long as someone will explain the gears to me at least once.
4) I’d love to learn to speak Cherokee.
5) I change my favorite coffee cup every few months just to be different.
6) I enjoy doing jigsaw puzzles.
7) I love tote bags and collect them, all shapes and sizes.
Now I’d like to pass one or both of these awards along to everyone who stops by today. I appreciate each of you.
Tomorrow I hope to have a book review for Sunday Salon and I'll have giveaway winners to announce the first of the week. Today will be just a memory tomorrow, enjoy it while you can.